Therabreath Review – Is Therabreath The Best Bad Breath Treatment?
7 Reasons You Should Use TheraBreath Oral Care Products
1. Anaerobic sulfur producing bacteria is the cause of bad breath. You can combat anaerobic bacteria with oxygen. Therabreath products contain the active ingredient OXYD-8. It is stabilized and generates oxidizing power as soon as it enters your mouth. Since this ingredient adds oxygen to the oral environment, anaerobic bacteria is prevented from creating the odorous sulfide and Mercaptan compounds that are the cause of halitosis. The end result is the formation of a Sulfate which has no odor or taste. The stabilization process allows TheraBreath to have up to a 3 year shelf-life. When any TheraBreath product enters your mouth, a chemical reaction takes place, which allows plenty of active oxygenation to take place each and every time you use it. TheraBreath products will not only eliminate bacterially produced odors, but they will also destroy all types of food odors (garlic, onions, etc.) and even morning breath.
2. TheraBreath toothpaste does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which is a harsh detergent. You want to avoid SLS because it will dry out your mouth which will create an optimal environment for the bad breath bacteria to produce volatile sulfur compounds. SLS has also been linked to the production of painful and annoying canker sores. Unfortunately, most commercial toothpaste and mouthwash manufacturers use SLS which is a soap that they put in toothpaste and other cleansers for the sole purpose of making it foam. People are conditioned to believe that more bubbles means that you will be cleaner. However, this is simply not true.
3. Highly concentrated Whole Leaf Aloe Vera has been added to Therabreath toothpaste. Recent research in Asia has shown that Aloe Vera boosts the body’s ability to create collagen. This strengthens weak and swollen gums which allows them to heal more quickly. This is important because bleeding gums provide a protein “food source” to the bacteria that create bad breath.
4. Therabreath toothpaste does not contain Saccharin. Saccharin has been shown to be carcinogenic in lab animals and the state of California has recently published a long term study on its negative effects. For some individuals, Saccharin can also create a bitter aftertaste because of one of the chemical compounds produced during Saccharin’s chemical breakdown.
5. Therabreath toothpaste is actually a gel. Gels are much smaller molecules than pastes which allows them to penetrate deeper below the surface of the tongue. TheraBreath toothpaste also contains premiere tooth polishing and whitening agents which will keep your smile white and brilliant, but without the damaging abrasives. They are animal cruelty-free and are not harmful to the environment.
6. TheraBreath ToothGel also contains Sodium Fluoride which fights decay. Fluoride has also been shown to be an effective de-sensitizing agent. Some of the other anti-halitosis systems do not contain any Fluoride at all. Before you purchase any anti-halitosis product, make sure to ask if it contains Fluoride.
7. Almost all commercial mouthwashes contain alcohol which can make your mouth drier and your breath smell worse. This will negate the benefits of the oxidation process. The TheraBreath Mouthwash (Oral Rinse) does not contain alcohol and was designed to replace all of those products that make your mouth dry.
Bad breath cannot be cured. There is no such thing as a one time bad breath treatment. Because the bacteria are always there (and are part of the natural flora of bacteria that you need to start off the digestive process), you cannot eliminate them permanently. The only way to effectively stop these bacteria from producing sulfur odors is to use an OXYD-8 based product such as Therabreath. No other compounds will perform this action. The bacteria reproduce every 10-12 hours and that is why the treatment must be used throughout the day. After several months, there is a residual effect, whereby the medication has a longer lasting feeling. Some people are then able to get by with performing the procedure only twice daily. However, for the best results, most people perform the procedures three times daily.